Location of position is: Slough
Salary in the range: £34,925 - £46,703
NFER is a highly respected and successful not for profit charity with 70 years track record of providing evidence to improve education policy and practice.
About the role
We are looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager as part of the Sales, Marketing and Impact team responsible for: increasing the visibility and impact of NFER’s research and assessment work; developing, marketing and selling a range of school products and services.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Leading the ongoing development and day-to-day running of the Foundation's website, micro-sites and related applications from a technical, functional, security and marketing viewpoint.
- Coordinating the design, development, deployment and maintenance of the Foundation’s on-line brand presence.
- Working with the wider organisation to deliver an integrated marketing communication approach, together with an optimum online user journey and digital brand experience.
This is a versatile role with crossover into digital marketing, web design, web management, social media and e-commerce.
You’ll require technical, creative, project management and communications skills to manage the website and intranet. The successful candidate will have a high level of technical skills including a working knowledge of programming languages (HTML & CSS), and experience of image / video conversions (Adobe Creative Suite), CMSs (Umbraco), design tools, pay-per-click advertising (Google AdWords), tracking tools (Google Analytics), SEO processes and mobile development.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, forward thinking, able to take an initiative forward and who has:
- Extensive experience of managing social media communications.
- Experience of UX design and large content management
A registered charity with an income of £18 million and 210 staff. We undertake around 200 research projects every year, spanning all sectors of education and children’s services.
We offer a pleasant office environment within beautiful green surroundings, close to Windsor and Slough town centres; connections by road, rail and air are excellent – we are within easy reach of the M4 and M40, London Paddington is 15 minutes by rail and with free parking. We believe in a work life balance working 35 hour week; with 30 days paid leave per year, over and above Bank holidays plus additional discretionary days, good support for staff development and generous pension arrangements.
How to Apply
Applications should be made using the Foundation’s standard application form and returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org