Head of Product Strategy and Marketing
Based in our Slough office
Salary ca: £60k (dependent on qualifications and experience)
NFER is an independent research organisation which undertakes projects in all sectors of education. We are committed to the continuing improvement of education and training for all learners and to providing support for policy makers and practitioners. We are seeking to appoint a Head of Product Strategy and Marketing to work within the Sales, Marketing and Impact Department (SMI) reporting to the SMI Director. This is a senior role within SMI.
In addition to the following responsibilities, the successful candidate will manage and develop several staff within the SMI team.
- To lead the development, ongoing review and implementation of the organisation’s product strategy.
- Lead the development of the overall product strategy with input from the Head of Product Delivery and e-assessment (RPO) and other relevant staff across the organisation.
- Deliver agreed targets for the overall product portfolio in terms of annual sales and margins
- Actively seek and lead the generation of new ideas and opportunities for product and service development in line with the overall business and product strategy.
- To develop, and ensure delivery of, an effective sales and marketing strategy designed to achieve agreed revenue and lifecycle management ambitions.
- Lead the development of the Foundation’s product sales and marketing strategy, working closely with the Head of Product Delivery and e-assessment
- Ensure the development and delivery of integrated tactical marketing communications plans for the Foundation’s product suite
- Establish and maintain a set of KPIs for the product portfolio – ensuring these are regularly reported to the Director of SMI, and SMT as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join NFER’s successful team and to take forward and grow this area of work.
NFER is a registered charity and an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. Benefits of working at the Foundation include 30 days paid leave per year over and above Bank Holidays and discretionary days, generous pension arrangements and good support for staff development.
Our offices are located in lovely grounds a mile from the town centre; communications by road and rail are excellent.
Applications should be made using the Foundation’s standard application form and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26 July 2017
Interviews: w/c 31 July
Applicants for this post should note that it is exempt from the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act”; further details of NFER’s Disclosure & Barring Service (“DBS”) checking procedure are in the attached “Further Particulars” for this post.
- Job Description: Word | PDF
- Further Particulars: Word | PDF
- Application form: Word | PDF
- Equal opportunities summary: Word | PDF
- Equal opportunities form: Word | PDF
Registered charity no. 313392