Telephone Helpline Advisers
Temporary - Full and Part Time, Based in Slough
£7.83 per hour
- Do you enjoy talking to people over the telephone?
- Do you like flexible working patterns?
- Then join NFER’s growing pool of temporary staff!
NFER is the UK's largest independent provider of research, assessment and support services for education. Our clients include schools, UK government departments and agencies at both national and international level.
We are looking for customer focused individuals to join our team of temporary staff responsible for answering calls and handling customer enquiries in our Telephone Unit. We would love to hear from you if you:
- have a strong interest in delivering a high-quality helpline service to schools
- have a confident, friendly yet professional telephone manner
- can manage both incoming and outgoing calls
- have proven IT skills, particularly MS excel and Outlook
- are fluent in spoken and written English
We are particularly interested in people with some experience in education or in customer support/services, or who have the right attitude and basic skills and really want to work with us.
We can offer a range of full or part–time hours on temporary contracts in line with our fluctuating contract work. The Telephone Unit is open from Monday to Friday 8am unitl 6pm.
Applications should be made using the application form link below and returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The HR Department, NFER, The Mere, Upton Park, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2DQ.
Interviews will take place as and when suitable applications are received.
Applicants for this post should note that it is exempt from the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act’ and will need to provide a satisfactory DBS Certificate; further details of NFER’s Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checking procedure are in the attached Further Particulars for this post.