Careers at NFER
Website and Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary in the range: £33,800 - £38,000pa, depending upon qualifications and experience
As the UK’s leading independent education research charity, through our research, expertise and wide range of activities, NFER is working to create an excellent education for all children and young people.
We are looking to appoint a Website and Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications, as part of the team responsible for: increasing NFER’s visibility; building a successful portfolio of products and services; developing, marketing and selling a range of school products and services; leading and promoting NFER’s research, expertise and insights.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing the day-to-day running and design of the Foundation’s website, web pages and applications.
- Coordinating the design, development, deployment and maintenance of the Foundation’s on-line brand presence.
- Building, updating and continually improving the Foundation’s client-facing website.
- Working with the Sales, Marketing & Impact (“SMI”) team and the wider organisation to deliver an integrated marketing communications approach to marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have a high level of technical skills including a working knowledge of programming languages, and experience of image / video conversions, CMSs, design tools, pay-per-click advertising, tracking tools, SEO processes and mobile development.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, forward thinking, able to take an initiative forward and who has:
- A degree in Computer Sciences / Technology or equivalent.
- Experience of web development projects and web content development.
- Extensive experience of managing social media communications.
- Experience of delivering optimised interfaces.
- Experience of having implemented e-commerce solutions.
The full job description can be viewed via the link below.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, ring Jane Parrack on 01753 637245 or Patricia Vickers on 01753 637244.
Applications should be made using NFER’s standard application form and returned to email@example.com or by post to:
The HR Department, NFER, The Mere, Upton Park, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2DQ.
Closing date: Wednesday 24 August 2016
- Job description, Website and Digital Marketing Specialist: Word | PDF
- Further particulars, Website and Digital Marketing Specialist: Word | PDF
- Application form: Word | PDF
- Equal opportunities summary: Word | PDF
- Equal opportunities form: Word | PDF
NFER is an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community, and a registered charity (No. 313392).