NFER for schools
NFER for Schools is committed to improving educational outcomes for children and young people. Working with schools as partners in research, we offer products and services that engage and excite, while providing valuable reports and information to help inform learning, teaching and assessment.
NFER formative assessment service
- Integrate Assessment for Learning
- Personalise your pupils' learning
- Implement teacher assessment
NFER analysis and marking services
Cost-effective analysis and marking for QCDA optional tests for years 3, 4 and 5 in maths, reading, writing and spelling.
- Test marking and analysis for projections for future performance
- Compatible with RAISEonline
- Detailed reports provide analyses of pupils' responses
NFER attitude survey: pupils and parents
Helping you gather information on pupils’ and parents’ attitudes towards your school.
- Surveys provide key information for school evaluation
- Compare your school’s results to national norms
- Discover levels of satisfaction and learn attitudes towards health and well being
For more information contact our Business Development Manager, John Meehan email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Eurydice and INCA news
New from Eurydice
New skills for new jobs. Policy initiatives in the field of education: short overview of the current situation in Europe
This short report from Eurydice summarises the information received from 24 European countries in the framework of the European Union’s ‘New Skills for New Jobs’ initiative. It presents information on recent national developments in skills forecasting and assesses how this information is channelled into education and training provision.