Governance models in schools
This LG Group report reviews the current model of accountabilities in school governance and considers alternative models that may be appropriate for the schools of the future.
Research tool-kit 2: the how to guide from practical research for education
Volume 2 gathers together nine articles from the journal, practical research for education. This guide will be useful not only to teachers, educational researchers and education students, but also to anyone interested in social sciences research more generally.
Local authority progress in tackling child poverty
This research assesses local authorities’ progress in meeting the duties placed on them by the 2010 Child Poverty Act, specifically the requirement to complete a local needs assessment and a joint local child poverty strategy.
NFER publications are available from our publications pages or our Publications Unit. Telephone +44(0)1753 637002 Fax +44(0)1753 637280 Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free downloads from Practical research for education
Follow NFER on Twitter
South West Grid for Learning Trust ICT Conference 2011, 5 July 2011, Universtity of the West of England, ICT in your hands
The purpose of this event is to
- Challenge thinking in the use of ICT in Education
- Showcase new tools and products within the ICT and Education arena that support and enrich teaching and learning
- Provide an environment where delegates, speakers and stakeholders can share best practice and network
- Deliver up to date information on the use of ICT in a teaching and learning environment
- Address the changing relationship between schools and parents and support schools by providing best practice examples, tools and resources and initiatives that can be put into practice