Thursday November 11, 2021
3:30pm - 4:15pm
You can view the recording from the event below:
In this webinar, Director of Products, Emily Jones provided practical tips for planning an assessment programme. Emily covered aspects of assessment planning that can be carried out in advance and those which can be done nearer the administration of the assessment.
This webinar covered the following assessment topics:
- the evidence gained from assessment
- what to look for when choosing robust assessments
- which assessments to use and at which point during the academic year
- familiarising yourself with the administration guidance
- familiarising pupils with tests.
We also held a short Q&A session at the end of the presentation for participants to ask any assessment questions.