NFER is currently inviting schools to share their experience using NFER Tests in the form of a case study which will appear on the NFER website and in other marketing materials.
In return for participation in a written case study, we are offering £200 worth of assessment materials free for your school. In return for participation in a video case study, we are offering £600 worth of assessment materials free for your school.
If you'd like to register your interest in providing a case study, please complete the form below so we can follow up with you.
* NFER processes your personal data to administer feedback sessions. Full details of how we handle your data are available in this privacy notice.
Terms and conditions
- Schools participating in a written case study will be entitled to a £200 discount off their next order of NFER Tests materials.
- Schools participating in a video case study will be entitled to a £600 discount off their next order of NFER Tests materials.
- Discount will only be valid following school participation in a written/video case study and after the school has provided appropriate permission for the case study to be used on the NFER website and in other NFER marketing materials.
- The £200/£600 NFER Tests discount cannot be retrospectively applied to orders placed on or before 9 October 2019.
- The discount can only be applied to one single order placed by 31 March 2020 and cannot be applied to the cost of postage and packaging. There is no minimum order value.
- We cannot award the discount to schools that register but do not participate fully in a case study or do not provide permission for use.
- Participation in a written case study will involve a 20 minute phone call with one of the NFER Classroom team to discuss your experience using NFER Tests. Your experience will be written up into a 300-500 word case study and shared with you for approval before being published on our website.
- Schools participating in a written case study are required to give permission for the school's logo to appear alongside the written case study. This will need to be provided to NFER as an EPS or JPEG file.
- Participation in a video case study will involve a half day of filming at your school, including 2 hours with a headteacher, assessment lead or classroom teacher who can talk on camera about the benefits they gain from using NFER Tests as part of your approach to assessment. NFER will reserve the right to use any footage gathered on the day.
- No children’s details or names will be included in the written or video case study.