NFER Analysis and Marking reports show comparisons with latest national data. The data allows easy comparison between pupils and groups of pupils in a format suitable for sharing with staff, governors, and Ofsted.
What do the reports contain?
- The reports provide:
- Breakdown of your pupils' achievement by standardised score
- Breakdown of your pupils' achievement by age-standardised score
- Progression from last year's age standardised scores (if you used NFER Tests in summer 2017)
- Breakdown of performance by background data
- Data comparable with up-to-date national data
- Question level analysis.
Example pages from reports