Staff are the heartbeat of every school. Their voice can help your school to recruit/retain personnel, improve learning outcomes or achieve standards. Our online surveys provide critical staff feedback to help you prepare for Ofsted inspections, drive self-evaluation and school development planning. A customised online report quickly highlights school strengths, areas for improvement and UK school comparisons.
We offer different survey packages as follows:
Insight into staff attitudes
Our online surveys are a quick and effective way to gain critical staff feedback, taking on average only 20 minutes to complete. Gauge insight into their opinions and feelings on:
- your school (job satisfaction, school community, contribution to school goals)
- senior leaders (supported, informed, valued)
- colleagues (staff welfare, collaboration, support)
- resources (facilities)
- professional development (targets, performance management/review)
- pupil needs (curriculum, assessment, SEN)
- school policies
- community (local area, parent relationships).
Presentation of findings
Following staff completion of the survey, you will receive an interactive report including key findings, staff engagement measure, charts and tables.
- Track school vs. national performance
- Measure staff engagement
- Export charts (PowerPoint) & tables (Excel)
- View qualitative responses on open questions
- Report held on NFERs secure online portal
- Reports issued within 10 days (Excluding bank holidays / Xmas period)