What do we give you?
- expert advice on question wording and content
- online survey set up and administration
- achieved response from at least 1,000 teachers* (500 primary and 500 secondary teachers from a nationally representative sample of schools in England)
- tabulated results showing frequency by phase and seniority
- supplementary information about the sample composition and key demographics compared to the general population
- an anonymised data set showing the data against different variables.
How much does it cost?
The cost of participating in the Teacher Voice Omnibus Survey is calculated on a per question basis as follows.
- closed single-response question - £1,380 (+VAT)
- closed multiple-response question - £2,000 (+VAT)
- open response question - £2,050 (+VAT)
- additional cross-tabulations (e.g., splitting results by academies/ non-academies) - £100 (+VAT)
- tailored commentary report by specialist researcher - prices start from £650 (+VAT).
Using our Teacher Voice panel. This might be an option where the timing of our main omnibus survey does not fit your needs and/or you want to run 20 to 30 questions. We can help to formulate the best approach to meet your research needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and obtain a bespoke costing.
* The achieved sample size may vary from 900 to more than 1000 in some surveys.