What do you get?
- Expert advice on question wording and content
- Online survey set up and administration
- Achieved response from 1,000 teachers* (500 primary and 500 secondary teachers from a nationally representative sample of schools in England)
- A detailed report containing tabulated results showing frequency by phase and seniority, as well as supplementary information about the sample composition and key demographics compared to the general population, and an anonymised data set showing the data against different variables.
How much does it cost?
The cost of participating in the Teacher Voice Omnibus Survey is calculated on a per question basis as follows.
- Closed single-response question - £1,380 (+VAT)
- Closed multiple-response question - £2,000 (+VAT)
- Open response question - £2,050 (+VAT)
- Additional cross-tabulations (e.g., splitting results by academies/ non-academies) - £100 (+VAT)
- Tailored commentary report by specialist researcher - prices start from £650 (+VAT)
Using our Teacher Voice panel. This might be an option where the timing of our main omnibus survey does not fit your needs and/or you want to run 20 to 30 questions. We can help to formulate the best approach to meet your research needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and obtain a bespoke costing.
*The achieved sample size may vary from 900 to more than 1000 in some surveys.