Practical Guide to the 2014 National Curriculum: Volume 2 : Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 mathematics
30 October 2013
NFER experts experienced in working with national curriculum frameworks have identified the changes as well as what remains the same for the mathematics Programme of Study from 2014.
This easy-to-use guide will:
- Compare the statutory requirements of the old and new mathematics curricula side by side
- Help in identifying, by year, what is expected of each pupil in the new mathematics programme of study for key stages 1 and 2
- Easily identify, using colour coding, the additions in the new mathematics programme of study as well as the deletions compared to the disapplied programme of study
- Provide extension sections for specialists and subject leaders on how you might prepare for the new mathematics programme of study
- Provide a quick and easy way to find the information you need by each key stage.
Price: £15.00 plus postage and packing.
To order, please click on 'add to basket'.
Please note: orders placed by UK schools after 18 December will be despatched on 2 January 2015 to ensure they are delivered when the school is open. All other orders will be held from noon midday on 23 December until 2 January 2015 as we are closed for the Christmas break.