09 July 2020
The Wave 1 study comprised a national survey of all publicly funded, mainstream primary and secondary schools in England: 1233 senior leaders and 1821 teachers responded. This report contains information on sampling and analysis.
- Data was weighted to be nationally representative of the proportion of pupils eligible for free school meals in mainstream primary and secondary schools.
- The analysis comprised both descriptive and regression analysis.
Read more from this project
- Schools' responses to Covid-19: Key findings from the Wave 1 survey
- Schools’ responses to Covid-19: Returning pupils to school
- Schools' responses to Covid-19: Pupil engagement in remote learning
- Schools' responses to Covid-19: Support for vulnerable pupils and the children of keyworkers
- Schools' responses to Covid-19: Job satisfaction and workload of teachers and senior leaders