This page contains links to examples of the types of materials you will see in NFER Tests . The tests are fully aligned to the 2014 national curriculum and have been standardised with pupils who are being taught this national curriculum.
These sample materials show some of the different types of questions that may appear in the mathematics papers, across different year groups.
Mathematics tests include:
- Three written papers for all years: two reasoning papers and one arithmetic paper
- Untiered tests in line with updated national tests
- New layout and format now in line with updated national tests
- Increased emphasis on number in line with the focus in the new national curriculum
- Outcomes which show if a pupil is meeting age-related expectations in the new national curriculum (summer only).
|Year 3 reasoning example materials||Year 3 arithmetic example materials|
|Year 4 reasoning example materials||Year 4 arithmetic example materials|
|Year 5 reasoning example materials||Year 5 arithmetic example materials|