PISA-Based Test for Schools
NFER are accredited by the OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) as the official UK provider of the PISA-Based Test for Schools.
Based on the OECD’s triennial PISA-study, the PISA-Based Test for Schools is designed to improve teaching and learning by providing insight into your students’ readiness for the increasingly global economy.
- Supports research, benchmarking and school improvement
- Allows your school to compare your students’ performance to student achievement nationally and worldwide
- Information on application of knowledge shows how well your students are equipped with the skills needed in today’s global economy
- Student questionnaire provides greater insight and helps your school to explore student’s approaches to learning as well as the connection between how they perform in the assessment
- Online tailored report includes information on example strategies, policies and practices from education systems around the world
- Your school becomes part of an international community of PISA-Based Test for School affiliates with access to their knowledge and experiences.
To talk to an adviser about the PISA-Based Test for Schools, please call 01753 637007.
Helps to measure a skill set every child needs to develop into a numerate and successful adult. Chris David, Oakdale Comprehensive School
|About the test||About the report||Dates and steps|
Taking part in PISA-Based Test for Schools
NFER will work with you to make taking part easy for you. Our service includes:
Find out about PISA