11 December 2019
In June, NFER made use of the Teacher Voice Omnibus Survey to ask a sample of senior leaders about changes in the proportion of time and budget their staff and school spent on providing important services.
Senior leaders were asked questions on the following six areas:
- SEND provision
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Services (outside of curriculum)
- Prevention of crime (e.g. radicalisation, violent crime)
- Financial support for disadvantaged children (e.g. trips, travel, uniforms and food other than school lunch)
- Safeguarding (e.g. visits to pupils in the home/social care)
- Before and after school clubs.
This research summary provides the responses to those questions.