Teacher Voice Omnibus Survey
NFER's regular, fast turnaround survey service enables professional organisations to cost-effectively access up to the minute views from current teachers on topical issues
What we offer and associated costs
The standard question package
Prices are based on question type and complexity. Closed response questions are priced at £1,380 for a single-response question and £2,000 for a multiple-response question. Open response questions cost £2,050 each. These prices include:
- Expert advice on question wording and content by experienced NFER researchers
- Online survey set up and survey administration
- Achieved response from 1,000 teachers* (500 primary and 500 secondary teachers from a nationally representative sample of schools in England (by teacher role, school type, school percentage eligibility for free school meals)
- A standard output package comprising:
- Tabulated results showing frequencies for each of your questions
- Cross-tabulations of your results by phase (primary and secondary teachers) and seniority (senior leaders and classroom teachers)
- Supplementary information about the sample composition and key demographics compared to the general population.
- An anonymised data set showing the data from your questions and some standard background variables (gender, seniority and role of respondent plus phase, school type, region and, free school meals eligibility of their school). Additional school-level variables can be included.
We can provide the following at additional cost:
For example splitting the results by academies/ non-academies. Priced at £100 per table.
A commentary report
Produced by a specialist researcher and covering the findings from each of your questions, including any differences by phase or seniority of respondents. Reports can be tailored to your requirements by the addition of an executive summary or by using your house-style. All reports will include the tables and supplementary information provided in the standard package. An example report structure can be found here. Prices start from £650 for a short report analysing up to five questions and range up to approximately £2,000 for longer reports.
Using our Teacher Voice panel. This might be an option where the timing of our main omnibus survey does not fit your needs and/or you want to run 20 to 30 questions. We can help to formulate the best approach to meet your research needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and obtain a bespoke costing.
Note: The achieved sample size may vary from 900 to more than 1000 in some surveys. These prices do not include VAT. VAT will be charged in addition at the prevailing rate. Please see our Terms and conditions.