Policy and Training Hub for Workers and Associates
NFER expects all of its staff to follow all of its rules, policies and procedures at all times.
This page gives workers and Associates, easy access to the key policies you need to be familiar with. If you have any questions please email [email protected].
Training for Associates
- The Associates Management Team
- Working in an Amazon Workspace
- Working in NFER’s files and folders
- Using an NFER encrypted recording device
- How to get help with an IT issue.
You can dip into any module that suits you. It is really quick to work through. If you need any further help then please contact us at [email protected].
Interviewing for NFER: An Introduction for Associates
This training provides useful advice and guidance on carrying out interviews for NFER. All Associates who do interviews for NFER need to complete this training. It contains useful hints and tips on:
- Briefing notes at the start of the interview schedule
- Tips on using prompts and probes
- Giving feedback on the interview schedule
- Writing up your interviews.
Instructions on how to use an NFER encrypted recording device are included in the training ‘Introduction for Associates’ (above).