Our media team is the first point of contact for UK and international media enquiries relating to the National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER), the leading independent provider of education research.
They are available to help members of the press find out more about NFER and can help with the following:
- Interview and commentary requests from our experts -
NFER has a wide range of experts who can offer evidence-based analysis on key education topics including:
|Classroom Practice||School Workforce|
|Education to Employment||Systems and Structures|
- Facts and figures / Background information on education topics for stories
- Requests for opinion pieces / blogs / features written by our experts
- Press releases and statements (You can request to be added to our press distribution list)
- Access to photography and videos
- NFER branding queries (including use of our logo)
If you are a journalist and have a media enquiry or interview request, please contact the media team below:
Head of Marketing Communications:
Press & PR Executive:
For non-media enquiries, please contact our main switchboard on 01753 574123
To read the latest press releases and blogs from NFER head to the news and events section.