Easily analyse pupil performance and inform planning for your whole cohort or individuals with NFER's online analysis tool.
Access to the tool is free with NFER Tests, enabling you to:
- record all NFER Tests and national curriculum tests data in one secure area
- instantly convert raw scores to standardised & age-standardised scores
- produce instant reports to share with staff, parents and Ofsted
- generate multiple logins for staff to easily share and view test data
- create custom reports by key stage, year, class, and filter by pupil demographics.
With NFER's analysis tool reports you can easily evaluate how pupils are progressing relative to other pupils in your cohort and against a nationally representative sample of over 60,000 pupils.
Order NFER Tests to gain free access to the online analysis tool.
We find the reports very helpful. Middle leaders in the school use the tool to conduct gap analysis for classes, groups and individual children, which they then share with staff to incorporate into their teaching.
Malton Primary School
The ability to break down results by questions shows us exactly what areas of the curriculum we need to focus on.
St Joachim's Catholic Primary School
The assessments enable us to identify any gaps for individuals or particular cohorts, which then allows us to plan for subsequent terms.