NFER and Sheffield Institute of Education (SIoE) at Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) are evaluating the Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund (TLIF) for the Department for Education.
The aim of the evaluation is to assess the extent to which TLIF has met its key objectives, which are to stimulate the availability and quality provision of teacher professional development and leadership development in challenging schools/areas, to stimulate demand for high-quality professional development and leadership development, and to support the development of a sustainable professional development market.
The study will use a mixed-methods approach to evaluate the impact, process and value for money of the programmes funded by TLIF, and of the fund as a whole.
- Evaluation of Tom Bennett Training Behaviour Management Programme
- Evaluation of the IFT Transforming Teaching TLIF Project
- Evaluation of the NAHT Aspire TLIF Project
- Evaluation of the Teacher Development Trust’s CPD Excellence Hubs Project
- Evaluation of Future Physics Leaders Project
- Evaluation of Teach First Leading Together Programme
- Evaluation of the Education Development Trust’s and Chartered College of Teaching’s Accelerate Project
- Evaluation of the GA/ASE Critical Thinking for Achievement Programme.
NFER/SHU Fair Processing Notice